Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project 365> Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Four

I played around a little bit today with double exposure.  It was super fun.  I used to do stuff like this all the time in the darkroom. Speaking of which... I'm waiting for one darkroom red light to arrive and I'll be a darkroom junkie again. I'm excited to get back in there after all these years.

So here you go: A picture of me as a child... and a vintage camera. How fitting!  No photoshop required for this image today...  Just strictly double exposure mode on my camera. Took a few tries to get it to my liking.

Do my eyes deceive me? Day 364?  Looks like I have one day left with this little project.  Any requests with what you'd like to see tomorrow?!?  Maybe it will be just another random day... lets hope something photogenic arises!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...