Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nerd Alert

I always wanted to wear glasses as a kid.  Looking up in silly jealousy at my sisters who HAD to wear glasses growing up... and then there was little old perfect 20/20 visioned me. lol

Little did I know what was in store for me in my 30's.  I got my wish. ;-)... Sorta.

Reality is... I've had my face stuck at a computer since switching to digital. .... So it could be for that reason I need glasses... it could be age...  it could be because you have to be careful what you wish for!

Dreams might take awhile... but in some shape or form, they might come true. :-)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the rest of us "four eyes" as so many non-spectacle wearers refer to us. I've been a spec's wearer since Grad 6 and I'm quickly approaching the 40 year age mark! I have to say I still envy those who are natural 20/20 'ers. They never have to walk into a warm building from the cold prairie winters and have their glasses fog up in a split second rendering you semi-blind for a moment, or paying extra costs out of their pockets for vision care (lucky for those who are covered under their workplace). But in a way, I wouldn't change up anything. My glasses distinguish who I am, whether I look smart or nerdy to whomever perceives me. It's just another way to 'frame' a portrait of yourself!
Keep up the 365 challenge girl!
~M. Dressler

Lisa said...

Thanks for the comment sweety!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...