Saturday, January 12, 2013

Darkroom... Back In Action

The darkroom days were always interesting and maybe a bit boring at the same time.  I've spent numerous hours rocking trays I'm sure... and perhaps that's the boring part. But the interesting part is seeing negatives come to life.  I think the last time I printed in my darkroom was in 2005 and knowing me... I hardly get rid of anything... so I decided it was time to bring everything out again.  Perhaps I get a bit overwhelmed keeping up with the latest and greatest of computers and photoshop versions... sometimes its nice to go back to old-school for fun.

It was awesome reminiscing through my collection of stuff and some film prints as well... I have quite the collection. Its always good to look back at your "work" from the beginning... It makes me smile.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...