Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Life Is Only Beginning - Lisa Landrie - Saskatoon Photographer

Life as we know it is ever changing. Every day there are challenges, stresses, new things, old things, happy moments, sad moments. All of the above.  So when my own personal life takes a turn for (the worst)... I can't do anything but consume my existence with the wonderful people around me. And that I truly have. I have SO many amazing people in my life who support me...it can actually make me cry. Happy tears of course.

Some people need certain things to survive.  I need my world filled with sights that hold so much beauty I can't help but be thankful to be on this earth.  If I have one purpose in life, I think its to document just that. Life.

Life is only beginning.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...