Thursday, July 19, 2012

Project 365> Day One Hundred & Eighty-Nine

I can say I don't 100% know "personally" some of my readers, my followers....my cherished strangers. ;-)  I think my newest fan might be my mom... lol... but your mom is supposed to love what you do no matter what right? lol ;-)... And I pretty much know who my followers are when I bump into anyone that mentions my 365 project. (wink wink... you know who you are) lol... and I know for sure my Shawn is my #1 fan and without him, I might be lost.

...but as far as Im concerned, half the time I might live inside a bubble and whatever is on the outside might not see what I see. I guess I was wrong. ;-)

A meeting of the minds this was... and I inspired a stranger.  Which is pretty cool when you think about it.  I still can't figure out with having so many people in common... we never had a chance meeting.  lol Its one of those things if you meant to meet all the people you were supposed to at once... life would get pretty boring later on.

So a lawyer by day... photographer by night. This face loves taking pictures as much as I do.   She is on a photo journey herself searching for inspiration... which she might not know it yet, but she can find it right behind those ray ban sunglasses.

Happy Thursday... and if today is your friday.... then have yourself a darn good weekend. :-)








1 comment:

KK said...

Is this Adrienne?? ha that's awesome. I'm the reader from Kelowna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...