Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Home Free Organizing Solutions

The face behind the scenes... Natasha from Home Free Organizing Solutions gave me the motivation I needed to start purging and organizing.  I'm a pretty organized person as it is and I wouldn't say I'm a hoarder.... but one does collect a few things they don't need over the years. ... And I'll be honest, the junk drawer in the house might still always be labelled "the junk drawer" but sometimes you just need an organized junk drawer. lol ;-)

Nonetheless... being organized is probably one of the best feelings in the world. Sometimes its a process and I know in my own world, life runs a whole lot smoother when things are in order and when they have a place. :-)

If you need advice and for more information visit www.homefreeorganizing.ca



1 comment:

Berkeley said...

Tash is the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...