Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 365> Day Seventy-Eight

I'm officially back in the Sask lands and ready to get back in the swing of things.  ;-)

No joke I actually just wrote "Today is a reason to be thankful....".... but really, everyday is a reason. In particular... I'm pretty thankful that it decided to be a sunny day today. When I woke up to overcast clouds...I was like.... uuuuugggggh really? How is a cloudy day supposed to get these california bones outta bed after being on holidays?? lol  Nonetheless, Sun you never fail me.  I'm thankful for you. ;-)

...and I'm thankful that my Shawn made it safely home after being stuck at the farm. I'm thankful its kristen's birthday today, I'm thankful for coffee, I'm thankful its friday & the weekend is almost here... I'm a big ol'pile of thankfulness today and I don't need a turkey to prove it. lol ;-)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...