Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twenty Ten

What can I say about the last 12 months?
Everything amazing.
... and still in this moment another year passes, I've made it as an artist.

So much happens over a period of a year, its hard to recall all the brief moments and little tragedies.  All I can think about is the wonderful people I've met.  New friends, new faces and new journeys.  I've seen wisdom and inspiration.  I've witnessed all things little and all things great.  I've seen sorrow and grace.  Most of all, I've realized life keeps moving upward.  I can't say what will happen in the years to come, but I can only hope they will be as prominent & successful as the last.

Till the days leading up.... I wish you all the very best in 2011.
Stay warm, happy and true.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...