Sunday, November 14, 2010

Elk Ridge Wedding

To keep my style fresh, every year I only accept a certain amount of unique weddings to photograph. It's just how I roll. Being a wedding photographer takes 1/4 cup of guts & a dash of patience.  Lets face it, you're responsible for capturing one of the most important days in peoples lives and you need to do it with style.  It also takes determination & organization to get where you wanna go safely.  This weekend brought me to a wedding in Elk Ridge.  The light was absolutely amazing on the drive up.  Frost on the trees made the atmosphere totally intense.  I had 2 hours of driving to map out in my head how this day shall go.   I knew in my heart that November 13th was going to be a very picturesque day. (wedding photos to follow)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...