Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreams & Lessons

I was ever so glad to wake up this morning and find out that last nights dream, was just in fact... a dream.
Dreams are hard to understand sometimes.  I have to wonder what possesses a person to conjure up  awful & weird situations??!?!????? I don't know.  Maybe there are hidden lessons to be learned? It's all a mystery really.
Last nights dream, I found myself driving on a highway.  Happy. Content.  Just driving. Along comes a HUGE, wide and tall wood green gate with the doors closed.  I literally slammed on the breaks.  (I think I may have jolted in my sleep) I could remember having feelings in my mind that I should stop and open the gate so that people wouldn't slam into it going 100 miles an hour. But the car beside me went around the gate.  I paused. What should I do?  Should I follow the other cars... or open the gate??  Deep down I KNEW I should open the gate...  But I followed the other cars and went around the gate.  So I proceeded to drive around the gates only to find police cars with their radar guns pulling over people that went "around the gate" rather then "opening" it for people!  Ugh!!  They nabbed me!...They pulled me over and gave me a ticket for $480 bucks.  I freaked out. Cried.  Thought about all the things I could have bought for $480 bucks.
Then I woke up.
Yayayaya! It was only a dream!  THANK goodness!  Waking up with a feeling of relief is FANtastic.
My lesson learned from this dream?? I guess it would be drive carefully, listen to yourself and don't copy other drivers on the road. lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...