Monday, March 3, 2014

Project 30 Nails

A random Palm Springs artist inspired me last year. Max Lightbender rented a retail space and started out with 30 odd hooks in the wall selling his work with large scale canvas prints. It's always been in the back of my mind to sell some of my film work, digital artwork, photography etc and I often have ...but never really promoted it. Sometimes as an artist you go through creative blocks or maybe you wonder where your art is going, where it can take you...or why you keep doing what you're doing. The truth is my journey is all about going forward and I have to remind  myself there is only one of me. One mind, two eyes and a lotta nails. I'm giving myself a realistic year to come up with a collection of my work that will be showcased on canvas, custom framed or posted board. Welcome to Project 30 Nails :-) #project30nails

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...