Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Project 365> Day Three Hundred & Forty-One

I do find the Christmas season very joyous.  Exhibit A... The amazing poinsettia's at The Mendle.  You should check them out and enjoy the smells that they bring inside the solarium.

Today I wanted to share a few quotes about the season of giving. :-)

1) "If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give" -George MacDonald

2) "A hug is a great gift - one size fits all and it's easy to exchange" -Author Unknown

3) "What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God" - Eleanor Powell

4) "You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving" - Author Unknown

5) "The manner of giving is worth more than the gift" - Pierre Corneille

When I look for a gift, I think to myself.... Can I see this person using it? Do they need it?  Do they deserve it?  Would they love love love it? Could they find it useful?

I like to look for the perfect gift... even if its not on their wish list, even if they might not buy it for themselves.... even if they don't expect it. ;-)

The countdown is on friends.  If you still have the heart of a child... I'm sure you're excited as I am about Christmas Day.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...