I do find the Christmas season very joyous. Exhibit A... The amazing poinsettia's at The Mendle. You should check them out and enjoy the smells that they bring inside the solarium.
Today I wanted to share a few quotes about the season of giving. :-)
1) "If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give" -George MacDonald
2) "A hug is a great gift - one size fits all and it's easy to exchange" -Author Unknown
3) "What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God" - Eleanor Powell
4) "You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving" - Author Unknown
5) "The manner of giving is worth more than the gift" - Pierre Corneille
When I look for a gift, I think to myself.... Can I see this person using it? Do they need it? Do they deserve it? Would they love love love it? Could they find it useful?
I like to look for the perfect gift... even if its not on their wish list, even if they might not buy it for themselves.... even if they don't expect it. ;-)
The countdown is on friends. If you still have the heart of a child... I'm sure you're excited as I am about Christmas Day.