Saturday, November 24, 2012

Project 365> Day Three Hundred & Seventeen

Call me hilarious I don't know... but give me the gift of food... in particular, give me homemade snack mix and I'm one happy camper.  Little unexpected gifts make me really thankful. Its the gesture and it brightens my day like nobody's business.

The perfect combo of pretzels, peanuts, shreddies and cheerios.  I'm inspired to make snack mix this year for Christmas.  You name it...its turning into a snack mix. Fill the tins, alert the media....  Its all about snack mix for the holidays.

Thanks to the wonderful "family of three" who came for pictures today. You know who you are and thanks so much for the homemade snack mix. I wasn't kidding when I said it would become a blog post.  :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...