Thursday, September 13, 2012

Party (House Concert)

A little while ago Shawn and I were invited to a party by the fabulous hosts Jake and Britainy.  This was no ordinary house party though. Having live music in a home is probably one of the coolest experiences for me simply because I don't really see a lot of concerts. Don't get me wrong.... I'll go....but if you know me... you know I'm a home-body. LOL  This was the perfect house party concert. I fit right in. ;-)

It was such an all-out awesome night filled with friends, food.... and watching other people dance. lol I'm afraid my dancing skills didn't happen that night...but I was more in tune with the music and atmosphere. It was simply great.

Introducing... Crestwood!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...