Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello You, Its Me Again

I don't know what it is about coming back from a trip...but I feel like fixing the kitchen sink, making soups, stepping on a scale, buying presents and hitting the gym. (In no particular order)

Ohhhh Weight Watchers, I left you behind years ago, but turns out... I need you.

I'm not usually one to follow numbers, although!.....Thanks to my partner in crime,  I do love the number 22 because its lucky, and the number 11 is awesome because X2 it equals 22.  Oh and my favorite number is 7 because it looks like an upside down L.....  But anyhow, the Weight Watchers scale read 164 today.
:-0 uuuugh.  1 6 4... that number kinda sucks for me. *Blush*  That number haunted me 6 years ago when I stepped on a Weight Watchers scale and that number haunted me on today....which happens to be 22/11/11. But have no fear... those are good numbers. Trust me: Today wasss a good day, even though I had some numbers haunt me. :-)

In the past, I've lost weight, maintained, gained, lost, got in super shape, gained, maintained, lost, gained... repeat.  Its a daily struggle for most women I know and yes its just easier to not pay attention to what goes in your mouth, cook with butter and to leave those runners on the shelf. Its been a blast eating whatever I wanted, drinking whatever I wanted and not really keeping super duper active.... because in my life, I really love to indulge.  Those days aren't over... but they are on the shelf for a bit.  So its a sad, yet uber exciting time right now.  Is that possible?  Okay, I'll drop the sad.

I say hello to...
Portion control
Being accountable
Exercise
Dancing
Laughing
Staying positive

When you blog about it. You gotta follow through.

There.

Its a done deal now. ;-)

Debbie, thanks for still being a leader. You rock.
Jennifer Hudson, you rock.

And Shawn.... You are MY rock. I love you. :-)









2 comments:

Shawn Ward said...

Lisa, I admire your decision to refocus on health; its a good one given our abundant lifestyle and our shared love of cooking and eating good food. We all for sure could use a few more salads and a few less desserts. But Lisa, know this: you are beautiful and your beauty extends way beyond your sexy figure. You are a most precious gift, my true love and for this I am thankful.

Burbsfinance said...

I can so relate Lisa! Just getting the exercise room re-tooled because clearly my weight gain is a result of not having the perfect exercise room! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...