Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project 365> Day Forty-Nine

Today marks my mothers fifty.....ish birthday.  ;-) I'll just say that it would have been cool if I posted this photo of her on day "59" of Project 365... lol wink wink nudge nudge. ;-)

In my world, you honor your parents and your mother plays a pretty important role growing up.  She carries you, she gives birth to you, nurtures you, feeds you, cherishes you, disciplines you, plays with you, loves you, inspires you, teaches you. All these things a mother is in charge of.  Pretty important job I'd say.  ;-)  ***Can I get a "whoop whoop" for all the stay at home mothers and day-home mothers out there???*** Yes please, you are wonderful. ;-)

Thats why when its your mothers birthday, don't hesitate to bring her flowers and treat her to something fabulous. After all, she is fabulous in her own way and I managed to sneak a photo of her happy as happy can be.

Its a snowy Thursday out there... take care on the roads. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...