Friday, March 9, 2012

Project 365> Day Fifty-Seven

Self portraits are always a fun thing for me.  It helped me love not only being behind the camera...but being in front of it.  Sometimes you just have to embrace what you got. ;-)


I can't live without...
The obvious....  my cameras.


My guiltiest pleasure is...
Buying a chocolate bar...specifically a dairy milk.


What do you appreciate most about your life?
The fact that I can take most of March off to rejuvenate my creativity. ;-)


Are you still in contact with any of your childhood friends?
Hey Anna... can I get a whoop whoop!


If you were to win $10 million, what would you do with all that money?
Believe it or not... I would still be a photographer, I would donate some moola, splurge on more cameras/lenses, buy property somewhere warm and live there...... and drink really expensive coffee. ;-) 


If you were to change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
Probably the fact that Im rrrrreally stubborn...although maybe thats a good thing! ;-)  I haven't quit doing what I'm doing... so maybe stubbornness can be a good character trait! 


Happy Friday everyone. Take this day and run with it!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...