Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project 365> Day Fifty-Eight

New favorite drink:
Energy drink mixed with orange juice. Viola!

 My mission today is to grab yet another external hard drive. My laptop is FULL. Can you believe that? This is the second time I've had to wipe some things off and start fresh.  This isn't counting my other computers that are packed with photos as well. Nature of the biz I guess!

So my question is this: Do you print 4 X 6 photos off of events, birthdays etc etc? Or do you let them sit on your computer?... and if you do print them off, do you delete the files off your computer afterwards? uggghhh... I hate deleting stuff. I'm officially a photo hoarder.  At least everything is organized. ;-)

I always print 4 x 6's and put them into albums according to the year.  I also make "photo books" for vacations only.  Vacations are special to me:  They always represent family time together. 

Perhaps I'll be making my 365 project into a photo book....but I'll need an energy drink for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...