Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom... (Happy Mother's Day)

My mom is amazing.... and I don't need a holiday to say it. Yet thanks to traditions, I can make a special tribute to her.



When someone is amazing, they do every little thing possible to make other people happy. This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they try and make any situation possible. This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they make the best use of their strengths and talents.  This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they have patience and understanding. This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they show creativity, compassion, love of life, curiosity and a certain type of innocence. This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they show love when you need it most. This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they work hard at any task.  This is my mother.


When someone is amazing, they want all things great and small. This is my mother.

This is my mother folks.  She is amazing to me.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Great Grandma's, Grandma's, Oma's, Nana's, Mothers & Stepmothers out there. :-)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...