Monday, November 29, 2010

New Framing Ideas

I've got LOTS of ideas for framing.
...Well... I've got lots of ideas period...but to make things happen I think of these few words. "Baby Steps"

I made a pledge to myself:  It's time to make your photos into art.  Get'em on the wall.  This year, I'm all about framing with zero glass. (Talk to me if you're interested) I've also picked a few select frames for the 2011 year.  This one below is my favorite (and most expensive... of course!) I have good taste.  ;-) ...but really, when you compare it to something cheaper, the difference really isn't that much.

I'm on the hunt for unique albums as well.  In a way, I'm a bit of a traditionalist.  I'll admit I used to love getting my film developed and having 4 X 6 copies done for albums.  It was a perfect world in the film days.  Digital just made it interesting.  ;-)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...