Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Things

Oprah does it. Why can't I.
Here are some of my favorite things and why.
Blueberries: Full of little cancer fighting agents. Also a quick amazing dessert with whipped cream.
Method Dish Soap!  Comes in many awesome scents! Plus it looks fabulous on your counter, rather then the traditional generic dish soaps.

Organics Coffee from Shoppers. Fair trade.  Fair enough! I like to support the organic brands when I can.
Ristorante Pizza.  Wow.  Normally I DO NOT buy box pizza. This brand is super awesome.  Don't pay anymore then $4.99.... and they go on sale at Extra Food and Shoppers ALL the time.
Fruits and Passion ANYTHING. This store has a scent for everyone. I really LOVE the Baobab line.
So if you've asked me before. "Lisa what do you do with your hair?"..... I can finally let you in on my secret. Joico Ice Whip.  It may not work for you....but it works for me.  I've been using it for years. 
My Nana drank out of a tea cup, my Oma did as well,  my mom loves tea cups.  I also love collecting antique tea cups. Its a thing I hope to pass down to many generations.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...