Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 365> Day Forty-Three

For the longest time I had a tape deck in my vehicle.  That's right. No jokes here. ...AND my stereo system still has a tape deck. No shame required here ...whatsoever. ;-) lol

Nothing better than kickin' it old school with the top down, listening to Milli Vanilli, Roxette and pretty much anything labelled with "The Best of...."   We all grew up with tapes... maybe some of you grew up with records. Heck I still collect those too. ;-)  ....But tapes were epic.  Blank tapes gave you a reason to stay up friday night ready to press record in hopes of capturing the top 10.  Those were the days.

Oh how times have changed...but now and again, I (literally) blow the dust off and rewind the hits.

 I love pressing play.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...