Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011

This post as been a long time coming. A year in fact! ;-)

When a year ends... I always think about the next one and the next one. I can't help but wonder what challenges I might face or what tasks I'll conquer. (Even if it is putting up new wallpaper or painting a wall... or getting rid of a dated big screen TV.... LORD please take that TV off my hands lol)  I totally dislike big TV's.... especially from 1990.  ;-)

Moving along....

Seems like a whole year goes by and you wonder what happened to it... but I can only look forward, upward... yonder.  My blog is a reminder to myself of what a great year I had meeting new faces and seeing old...(but not really old) faces. lol

When I think about what I want to accomplish in the year ahead (because lets face it... New Years is all about NeW YEaRs REsoLuTions)... I think about my business mostly.  Because its just me in the starring role of this show, I need to think about things that need improvement, things that need organizing and mostly how do I keep moving forward (and moving up).  In a city full of bright talent, finding your spot is a never ending task.... so I hope to continue providing the best photography I possibly can for my dedicated clients & friends... and yes, for my family. ;-)

In the future, I will proclaim to be careful of what you wish for. (enter shark music here) lol.... In some way, shape or form, it jusssssst might come true. lol And yes, I've always wished for great things and I've received great experiences.  Experience is how you grow as an artist.  I'm always searching in my mind of what I can do next and I still hope to document life as much as I can, after all.... life as a photographer is very interesting. lol  I like to think so anyways. ;-)

...And with every post comes the photos and what better way to show some recent poppy seed rolls and fresh buns I made.  Life is better with bread....but seriously, I gotta stop trying to be the next great baker and focus on the big picture.  ;-)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love the recipe for your poppy seed rolls!

-Suzanne Johnston (You know where to find me if you have time to send the recipe!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...