Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Is Here... right?

As I sit on the front step this morning and wonder what will happen in this day... lone behold, I look up, I look around. This is what I see.
The tips of the trees are changing. Its like they can't wait to get out of here.  We have a love hate relationship because I don't want to see them go... yet the color they change is breathtaking.  

My coffee sits on the step and the steam shows a little more.  It's like September just hit and the mornings got a tad chillier and the evenings got a little shorter.

My perennials have pretty much come to an end....but I look forward to seeing them come back fresh in the spring.  

I know its fall when I decide to take on a project that must be completed before snow hits.  lol  What was I thinking?

This leaf looks like its smiling.... and Im reminded how much Im going to smile today.  Today is friday. TGIF!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...