Wednesday, August 31, 2011

These Runners Were Made For Walking....

..... and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these runners are guna walk all over you.  ;-)

When you give up on something, its hard to get back at it.  For the longest time I was obsessed with working out and keep ultra active. (No joke...really I did lol) Then your career hits a busy streak, you enter an awesome relationship, life gets busy, eating is your full-time hobby and exercising takes the back road.  ugh. .... and I let it happen.  I'm okay with that because I'm still very thankful of what I have in my life.  .... But when you turn into your 30's and you start feeling like you're 94 and everything aches and every thing makes you ache and when you get out of bed you hobble stiffly toward the bathroom: Houston We Have a Problem.

Its time to get back on that back road and move it forward.  For me... the most low impact sport I can accomplish easily is "walking."  (1/2 hour every day or every other day)

There.  Now I really have to keep up on this, especially now that I've blogged about it. ;-)

Happy trails to you!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...