Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo Shoots

When I head out to a shoot I always have a few things in mind... and I always bring the following for any type of shoot:

 -I bring a little hope that the light will be perfect and the surroundings will be pleasant

-GUM! Fresh breath is important. ;-)

-My bags are packed with the necessary equipment.  You never know what you need... so bring it (and bring two of each...lol)

-Fear can stay at home

-Business cards are a must

-Always have extra memory cards ;-)

-Water water water

-Patience & a monopod (This one is a big one!  Sometimes you have to wait for the perfect shot... but it will come.  Hence: Patience is a must and a monopod will ease the load. ;-)

Happy Wednesday Shooting!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...