Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Day At A Time




















I'm only human.  I have questions I ask myself. I sat back and thought about my business, my world and everything else in between.

What can I improve on?
Should I lose weight?
Is there anything lacking?
How can I give more of my time for others?
How does one find the right balance?
Should I try and take more photos? (Is that possible?)
Do I need to be more creative?
How can I not hit the snooze button 8 times?
Should I blog more?

The fact is, I should blog more (and hit the snooze button less). I should blog more for you (my visual friends).... yet I need to blog for myself as well.  Blogging is like a release of creativity at my finger tips and it allows me to show you what I've been up to.  When I don't take the time to do that... I feel a teeeeeny bit guilty.  Plus... you'll be less inclined to click www.lisalandrie.blogspot.com.  Do you have it bookmarked yet?! Now is the time to do so.  ;-)

At certain times, I feel like my business went from zero to hundred.... in a matter of 2.2 seconds.  So I have intermittently left a few things in my shadow and neglected to capture the true essence around me. Although I don't get to post as many things as I can... I need to make more of a commitmment to do so.  I need to take that extra half-hour... to... release... my... creativity. I feel like if I made that commitment, it will make me want to share more of what I actually see in a day. Even if its my coffee cup I so lovingly enjoy every morning.

 I am only one person.  This brings me to something I photographed on a wall passing by.
"Believe in yourself, in life, in new beginnings, in tomorrow.....ONE DAY AT A TIME."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...