Thursday, June 17, 2010

In-Touch > Seniors Financial Advisory and Administrative Support

Every single day I meet interesting and amazing individuals.
When my Oma was in a care home, I loved going to visit her.  I was always privileged in meeting high spirited elders that their sole purpose for the rest of their life is to stay positive, rest, eat well.... and laugh...smile. All those good things.
Although its not always easy growing old in a high-tech world, there are people that can help.  Carla Herman at In-Touch will assist seniors with the management of their finances through monthly home visits.  I shared a visit with her yesterday and witnessed just how much she cares for her clients that have turned into friends.
For more information please visit www.intouchseniors.ca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...