Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm back in BIZ!

So the week before last, my lap top crashed. It was a sad sad day and a day that I never wanted to even think of having.  That sinking feeling of..."Did I back up everything??"... And the answer is YES.  Still.... I hated the thought of sending my computer away.  It was like a piece of me went missing!  Silly I know.  ;-)
I pretty much rely on my computer for everything. EVERYthing. ... and without one, I am LOST.  I managed to get a little far behind in my editing.  If you are waiting for images.... I will hopefully be caught up by end of next week.  Thanks for waiting!

I wanted to post an image of these sisters...  They are cute cute and more cute.  You can't pay for red hair like this.  Its amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...