Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fine Lifestyles

Life brings new opportunities. Some days I sit and wonder.  "What's next... bring it on."
Seriously. Bring it.
My last few posts have been relating more to businesses in Saskatoon... and we all know our city is a'boomin'.  A few months ago, I decided to take on a project working with a magazine called Fine Lifestyles.  I have to say... one of my visions as a photographer was to shoot images for a magazine. So there you have it.  I am Fine Lifestyle Magazine's "go-to" photographer for Saskatoon.  The last few months have been great.  I photograph people, places and things.

Life.

As a photographer its always important to keep your creative eye flowing.  Always strive to find new opportunities.... no matter what you do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...