Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 365>Day Six

When its times like these and the air is so cold outside... all you want to do is stay inside and make a gorgeous bowl of coconut kung-pao soup....loaded with veggies, rice noodles and chilli's.  Had to bring out the corelle dishes for this shot. ;-)

And by the way... a very great & loyal fan made it very clear that I pretty much cheated on my last 365 post.  This might be true. Yes, I may have skimmed by just taking a quick photo of something I had been staring at all day (aka the computer screen)... and yes anyone can take a picture of something. However, this really isn't what the 365 project is about.  I want to take great shots... not just ANY shots.  I realize there will be days that don't permit it... after all, sometimes "time" is a factor.

Yesterday was a reminder why not to forget the reasons for doing this as an artist. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...