Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Is Here...Breathe.

There is no denying folks. (Enter shark music here)

It's everywhere so far......(cue Jingle bells) .... and its evident that your home will be covered in tinsel till the new year.  If tinsel even exists anymore I have no clue... but I love tinsel. ... and not the expensive kind.... just the cheap 99 cent sorta stuff you dangle from the tree.

Christmas oranges fill the fruit section at the grocery stores and I'll be darn sure I won't get a moldy one this year. ;-)

I looked back at Christmas last year and all the warm fuzzy feelings came to my heart.  The endless buffet of little finger foods, chocolate covered nuts and little presents waiting in the stockings.  I love a good get together and that's probably my favorite part about the holidays.   Bring out the table extenders!....there's nothing quite like a long decorated table with gravy remanent, half eaten turtle tarts and empty wine bottles.   Seeing the kids expressions also makes me believe in the spirit of Christmas and makes me feel like a kid again.

December is here. Bring it.

....And don't forget, if you need any prints/enlargements/postcards for little gifts.... You have till Dec 10th to have in time for xmas. ;-) No pressure! lol









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...