Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Regret? Nice to meet you. Now go away.

The fact is in business: ......

When one door closes, another opens.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
The early bird gets the worm.
As you make your bed, you must lie in it.

Do I regret certain things in my photo journey? .....?  Well... maybe.  Maaaaaybe not.  Regret is a strong word and not to be used lightly in a sentence.  Yes I get disappointed. Yes I sometimes feel a tiny sense of loss.   Yes in the pit of my stomach... I feel a tinge of guilt.  But its all part of the game.  In business you need a strong mind, a solid gut instinct, a tough skin and alotta durable patience.  I can't let things get me down... and regret is something I need not want to think about. (Seeing as how it probably causes premature aging)

So in the end... you win some, you lose some.. ...(But still shoot for the stars).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...