Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take A Walk In My Shoes

If you can believe it...these were my shoes as a 4 year old.

My mother made me wear these ugly looking corrective shoes... that even till this day, she says...."well your feet could have been a lot worse than they are now if I didn't make you wear them!!!"

I remember rrrrrealllly dis-liking them.  I remember being 4 years old and truly hating them. lol  They were brown, clunky, they NEVER matched with my outfits,.... did I mention they were ugly brown!  ugh.

What my 4 year old mind wanted was RED high heal shoes. I remember that like it was yesterday. It's funny the things you remember as a child.

Needless to say, I got these. .... and now they have become part of my vintage decor. I love them now.
(It only took 26 years to finally except them)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...