Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding... "William & Kate"

My invite seemed to have been lost in the "post" for this wedding. (Insert English accent here) lol

You ask do I show tears at most weddings I photograph?  Well the answer is... I t r y and keep my composure. Trust me... it's hard to do, but I know I have a professional job to do when I capture a wedding ceremony. I'm there to find all the moments that are sometimes missed.  I'm there to capture history and all the traditions held.  I'm there to pay attention to detail and to make sure I can photograph as many things as I can, so the couple can see their day how I saw it.  Do I miss shots? Well... the answer is... (maybe in my own mind)...sometimes yes ... but its usually compensated by finding other FABulous shots. :-)

Although I couldn't quite capture this wedding in its true form... I was still able to capture it through the hotel TV's.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...