Monday, January 4, 2010

Fav!

Oprah does it... so why can't I !!  Here are a few of MY favorite things!

  • If you're into lenses.... my 50 mm 1.4 is one of my most favorite lenses to use on a daily basis.  I love the depth of field and its very lightweight!
  • You'll always find black sharpie pens on my desk.  They dry quick and I love black only. Simple.
  • Ribena is one of those drinks that is super high in vitamin C ... and if you serve it shaken with ice & soda water in a martini glass, its a super classy drink minus the booze.  ;-)
  • Mac concealer... so awesome.  Love it. Covers nice under the eyes.
  • Joico body butter.... The smell is so sweet and very light. Excellent moisturizer at this time of year.   
  • I love simple white tank tops. I wear'em to bed and I like them layered or under sweaters with jeans. Super classy and hot.
  • Fedelity Jeans.  I have about 10 pairs... all styles and shapes.  They rock.  Buy'em at F2 in Midtown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...