Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Down... Many To Go...

... but heck, thats life.  If there was nothing to do... well my friends, life would be pretty darn boring. (At least thats what I keep telling myself!)

Like the Saskatoon road construction in our summer months, the summer tasks around the house slowly become complete.  Whether its hanging that shelve or hanging those photos or cleaning out the storage room....  I was thankful to have a wonderful sunny weekend to complete an outdoor painting project on the house.   Yet there always seems to be more on the list to do.   Just when you think you're done... the door bell won't work. ... or it still won't work... or maybe it never did work?  lol

This post is purely to find someone whole will fix my door bell.  Any takers?  It's time to knock that off the "to do" list. ;-)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...