Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer So Far...

Its been awesome. Just awesome. Summer I mean.

I can't complain one single bit.... (or maybe I can... just to be cheeky)..... lol ;-)  Nope. I can't.

I only wish we could keep summer tight in our hands and never let go.  The long bright hours make our days seem endless.... and I'm okay with that.  Still, I'm okay knowing summer will eventually end.  I can look forward to fall fashion, covering my white legs with leggings.... and turning the furnace on. You know you love it.  The smell and warmth of it coming on?  The smell of fresh pumpkin bread in the oven... and knowing how gorgeous the leaves are outside.  Wait..... stop right there. Lets just enjoy the rest of knowing summer is still here.  It ain't going anywhere for a few (many) more weeks. ;-)

Enjoy this day.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...